extra_recipe is a solid alternative for mach_portal jailbreak. It’s advanced by means of Xerub the usage of Luca’s memprot bypass exploit.
extra_recipe makes your jailbroken instrument very solid and improves efficiency. You’ll no longer enjoy any random reboots and resprings with this model.
It’s appropriate with iOS 10-10.1.1 on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus. Right here’s an inventory of all its options –
- It installs Cydia and mechanically allows Substrate.
- backboardd daemon now works correctly.
- Extra solid than mach_portal and yalu102.
A brand new model of extra_recipe referred to as extra_cydia has simply been launched. This model is broadly changed. It brings make stronger for added firmware and units as neatly.
Developer – Xerub
Newest model – beta 4
Obtain – extra_recipe, extra_cydia
yalu102 is appropriate with all 64-bit units excluding iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
Right here’s an inventory of all its options –
- It installs Cydia and allows Substrate mechanically.
- It’s solid best on a make a selection few units.
yalu102 is volatile on 4K units comparable to iPhone 5, 6, and 6 plus. It makes your instrument at risk of kernel panics and random reboots and resprings.
Then again, yalu102 is solid on 16Okay units comparable to iPhone 6S and above.
Developer – Luca Todesco
Newest model – beta 7 (yalu102)
Obtain – ^(
The newest beta model of mach_portal remains to be very volatile. It helps iOS 10.1-10.1.1 firmware best on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus.
Right here’s an inventory of its options –
- It installs Cydia however does no longer mechanically allow Substrate.
- You want to put in further Substrate launcher tweaks to make it solid.
- It does no longer release backboardd daemon mechanically.
- It’s much less solid as in comparison to extra_recipe and yalu102.
From the comparability, I extremely suggest you improve mach_portal and turn to extra_recipe.